The following are some best practices from the Pineapple Play Date Event Consent Policy. Breaking any of these rules may result in immediate expulsion from our groups and/or events. By attending an event you are agreeing to abide by this policy.
- Never touch people or their personal property without first asking for permission.
- All parties are responsible for making sure everyone involved is of sound mental and emotional mind and able to give informed and voluntary consent for all activities to take place.
- If someone is obviously intoxicated, they are deemed unable to give consent.
- Understand that consent given in the heat of the moment may change in the middle of the action. Care should be taken to regain consent when parties are in subspace or when their state of mind has changed.
- Consent can be withdrawn at any time, by anyone. We recommend the use of a “safe” word which signals a full stop immediately.
- Prior to play ensure consent if given for the entire scope of the planned activities. This should include if there will be any contact with areas such as the breasts, butts, and genitals.
- Everyone is to be treated equally. Do not use verbal role-play without permission. Calling someone by names such as “Mistress” or “slave” or derogatory words such as, but not limited to, “slut”, “whore”, or “bitch” should never be used without gaining consent to do so.
- Do not kink shame anyone. Just because you’re not into it, doesn’t mean it’s not ok between people who have given consent.
- During BDSM play, the top is legally responsible for stopping the moment the bottom withdraws consent. When possible, it is ethically responsible for the bottom to be clear and concise when withdrawing consent.
Pineapple Play Date Bliss Cruise: 4.17.23 - 4.22.2023Regular price $0.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Meet & Greet: Grapevine Bar - 10.12.22Regular price $0.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per